Fitting travel into our schedules, especially when taking into account vacation time at our jobs (or lack thereof), can be quite a challenge. We would love to travel more often, but many places are simply too far (and too expensive)! Next year we hope to schedule more weekend trips to nearby countries, and these destinations are at the top of our list!
1. Port Au Prince, Haiti (3 hr 5 min flight)
2. Cartagena, Colombia (4 hr flight)
3. Belize City, Belize + Nearby Ruins (3 hr 15 min flight)
4. Quebec City, Canada (4 hr 45 min flight)
5. Tulum, Mexico (3 hr flight, 2 hr drive)
Bonus: Quito, Ecuador (5 hr 15 min flight)
Have you been to any of these places? Did you love them? We're accepting travel tips!